New Vacation Favorites
We are still on vacation… it’s been almost three weeks of daily beach, pool, donuts & Mexican… Re-entry to reality is going to be so so brutal…
Since we are still in vacation mode- here are some of our new vacation favorites.
- Living in swimsuits, loving this color blue and getting lots of compliments on this cute suit.
- This matching cover-up is so good.
- Always need a basic black swimsuit. This one has been my go-to this year.
- Taylor’s favorite sunglasses are going strong. Still love them.
- The little boys are rocking the Vineyard Vines swimsuits this year.
- This little girl Boden swimsuit is darling and holding up better than others.
- The favorite beach toy is by far a good shovel. No contest.
- Our California local cousin had this sand remover at the beach. She loves it especially for getting sand off her baby’s face and hands. We think it’s genius.
- We found it! We finally found the perfect beach bag. Splash proof, washable, zips closed, great design. So excited about this!
- These surfer toys are so cool! Throw them in the waves and watch them surf!