First Birthday Buy Guide
Today is my baby boy's first birthday! I struggled trying to figure out what to get for him- he is the fourth child and we just don't need any more toys! We have everything we need and more. I asked our followers for their favorite first birthday gift ideas to help inspire me and together we made a great list of basics and tried and true favorites that any one year old would love.
AMAZON PRIME BUYS
- Baby Stella is the perfect first baby doll. Soft, cute, just the right size.
- It seems like the toddlers are always fighting over the doll stroller. This one has great reviews and I always love finding a good doll stroller that isn't pink.
- This rainbow stacker is fun and beautiful. An heirloom toy to keep forever.
- This cow bouncer is the one we have. There are cute horsey bouncers too. They all do the same thing- I just seem to always choose black if given the choice.
- This Mini Chef Set has been a favorite since my oldest turned one. We like to take it in the bath and play chef in the tub.
- These darling mini backpacks are the perfect size for 1 year olds. They will love filling it with their favorite belongings. It also comes with an optional leash... which can come in handy...
- Start the train collection off right with this beginner Brio set and add onto it every year.
- We are big fans of the mini kick scooter and this one is a ride on version that transitions to a normal scooter as they get bigger.
- You will be amazed at the magic this bubble machine creates. Your one year old will love it- but so will any older kids. Don't forget to buy extra bubble solution.
- A lot of people like to buy something extra special for the first birthday. A cute rocking horse is a classic. This fox one is extra cute.
- A darling first vehicle set.
- The push and ride toy is a must for any one year old. This one is a favorite.
- An adorable stuffed animal friend to push in the stroller or have their 10 am snack with.
- Wooden Blocks are one of the basic B's. Gotta have em.
- All of my kids love putting a ball in the hoop. Over and over and over again.
- A mini wagon just their size so all their treasures can go wherever they go.
- A mini ball trio is a great way to start their sports training.
- We love this Hammer Ball toy and was also one of our follower suggestions.
- A cute Farm Set is a classic favorite.
- Pop Pop Piano!
- LeapFrog My Pal Scout- a stuffed educational animal friend that talks and sings songs
- I think any baby would LOVE this baby piano... it just comes down to how patient the parents are...
- Disney Hand Puppets were a followers favorite. She said her daughters were obsessed.
- Personalized Anywhere Chair (NOT AMAZON)
- Beautiful Play mat (NOT AMAZON)
- Custom Board Books (NOT AMAZON)