Backpack Buy Guide
We have learned that everyone shops for backpacks a little differently. Some buy a new character backpack for their kids every year and some buy backpacks to last. Some only care about how cute it will be on the first day of school and others are more interested in comfort and quality. There are endless options- but after years of trial and error and hours of online shopping- here are some of our favorites for back to school. We love cute. We love quality. We don’t really like characters and we do not support roller backpacks.
We hope all your people can find the backpack of their dreams. 😉
Xo, Taylor, Ashlee, & Linley
- These Parkland backpacks are on Amazon, great quality, good color options, cute design.
- How adorable is this pink Adidas backpack!? We might need one for us too.
- The Fjallraven backpacks are the cool thing these days. The high school girls we know are reaching for these. They also come in a smaller size for younger ones.
- We just discovered this LA brand and think they are darling and clever. We love how the matching lunchbox attaches to the bag so it doesn’t take up space inside. They also give part of their profit to the research of neuroblastoma. We were extra excited when we found them on Amazon.
- The JanSport is a classic. Ashlee still has hers from high school and likes buying them for her kids because they come in a million colors and have a lifetime warranty- if anything happens to it you just simply mail it to JanSport and they will send you a brand new one of your choice.
- Linley and Taylor’s boys both used this Darth Vader backpack the past couple years. It’s a cool bag that will get a lot of compliments and your StarWars fan will think its the coolest.
- Pottery Barn backpacks seem to be our follower’s favorite. They hold up well and come in a lot of patterns and sizes. Perfect for pre schoolers to high schoolers.
- Nike backpacks are a great choice for your sporty kids. Taylor’s daughter has used the same one for the past 2 years and it has held up nicely.
- State bags are not the cheapest, but their designs are adorable and the bags are quality. We love the mini ones and the standard ones and think their color combinations take first place for cuteness.
- Herschel backpacks are cool and quality. They stand behind their bags with a limited lifetime guarantee. These come in a lot of great colors and a couple sizes to fit your teenager or kindergartner. Love this pink lemon version for little girls.